Oct 10, 2006

State Pride



I'm not in the point in my life where I can buy original art at will because of a certain cash flow problem (the problem is the cash is going out at a higher rate than it comes in). The dilema that many people face in their 20's is covering their walls. Don't get me wrong I love poster prints and have several in my apartment, but on a recent trip to Wyoming with my BFF-forever, Matt, we bought a $20 dollar nylon Wyoming flag (his family has a house there, so we're not posers). We hung this 4' x 6' flag in our kitchen and it looks killer. (I won't tell you how much it cost to frame, though). There are great state and city flags out there to check out. (San Francisco, Oregon, Montana, Wisconsin, South Carolina, to name a few). Add a little kitsch to your kitchen.

No comments: