Jun 27, 2008

Jayson Home + Garden's "Really, Really Big Sale"


I'm not at all lying when I say that Jayson Home + Garden is my most favorite thing about living in Chicago...I mean, BESIDES living near my family (no, seriously, it's being a 10 minute walk from Jayson). Jayson's marketing director, Abbe Maclise, alerted me to the fact that they are having a mega sale starting July 1st and my heart started pounding mega fast. For the first time they're putting every area of the store on sale at the same time, from the basement outlet to the outside garden. All the floor models are on sale for as much as 50% off and items in the garden, like trees, shrubs and garden containers will be marked down as much as 30%. Their basement outlet, which will have discounts as deep as 75%, will actually be turning into "a subterranean loft-like selling area to house a greatly expanded collection of upholstered and case good furniture, more lighting options and a hand-picked selection of rugs." So it may be one of your last chances to get in on their basement outlet finds. Sale starts: July 1st! 1885 N. Clybourn, Chicago.

No comments: