Jul 14, 2008

Boone Books


If I would have known how effective Facebook would be of reuniting people I thought I'd never ever see again from boarding school, I probably wouldn't have filled up empty trash cans with water and leaned them against freshman doors and knocked and ran away. Last week, through the magic of online social networking, I found that one out the hard way. Hopefully this post will help Danie Bubenik, the talent behind Boone Books forgive the water I spilled all over her CD burner (how late 90s is that?). I'm loving her Etsy shop for its Anatomy series of cards like the below heart notecards ($10). But what I'm really loving from her store are the blank notebooks she binds with old book covers, like the above Along Friendly Roads notebook ($30), perfect for summer traveling. Thanks Danie!

No comments: