Nov 21, 2008

Fornasetti Times



Well, speaking of coasters, the thermometer has been telling me lately that it's officially scotch season. Here in Chicago the mercury just peaked over 20 degrees and it's not even officially winter (hurrah!). Last year at this time I thought the cold weather was a fun novelty, but this year...well, that's what the scotch is for. Matt pours a glass of Dalwhinnie with a splash of water nearly every night around 9pm and asks if I want any. "Of course not," I always say, but I sip from his throughout the night in the amount that always garners my own drink. One of our Tervis Tumbler double old fashion glasses got water-logged in the dishwasher, so I'm in the market for something new. If I had it my way Matt would (we would) be sipping the Single Malt from these chic and whimsical Fornasetti Theme & Variations Drinking Glasses ($305 for six).

No comments: