Sep 30, 2009

Sawhorse table legs


I haven't been able to really wrap my brain around decorating our new apartment yet as I've been busy stress-eating and pacing, but I started to get slightly into the idea of working on it when I came across these classic angular iron table legs ($38). I love the vintage-inspired olive paint job. And we can get a great little tabletop of our choosing (the legs come with pre-drilled holes at the supports for easy affixing to any table surface). This seems like the perfect project for Matt. And guess what? It's from Urban Outfitters (huh?)--where by the way they're waiving the shipping fee for everything over $75 until October 5th.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

We love the idea of table legs for any top. That's why we have added the design ideas and how to video sections to our web site at www.maidensofiron.com. We cater to the do it yourself and design trade with iron table legs in assorted styles and sizes.