Oct 31, 2007

Papa Stour


Papa Stour is an online shop that was created about two years ago by designer and stylist Rosie Brown who wanted to make both modern and inspirational Scottish goods accessible. The store includes unique home accessories, gifts, art, baskets, hand-bound books, jewels, cashmere blankets, scarves, feather nests and silver spoons, truly making it "A Collection of Scotland's Finest." I am really loving the above photograph, Returning from the hinds by Glyn Satterley ($149).

This is such a fun bracelet, the Wangle Bangle, which is made of resin and is actually magnetic, so you can stack several into one ($294).

I've really got my eye on the above blue striped throw by Kate Samphier made from 100% Merino Lambswool ($259).

These Dolly birds (which come in a set of five) are so cute, they'd make a great gift for a baby's room. The largest bird is 14" x 12" and the smallest is 6" x 5". Available in mint green or chocolate brown ($182).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!