Jan 22, 2009

new Chucks


Well I don't know about you guys, but I spent my day today in the E.R. with a case of Salmonella. Seriously. My advice to you is to not eat peanut butter Clif Bars, espcially when you've already had food poisioning this week. I thought since the nurse took about six gallons of my blood (not to mention other things...yikes!), I deserved some new Chuck Taylors. I'm really loving some of their new seasonal colors. I snached up the above pair ($45) with the green and black trim, because the color scheme reminded me of my old high school tennis uniform. On a serious note, I'm feeling a lot better and hopefully am on my way out of this bacteria cloud for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Got to love the chucks! You might like my retro inspired fashion & lifestyle blog

http://retroho.wordpress.com

Smike