Nov 2, 2009

Garden Buenos Aires


Matt and I just got back to reality last night from two weeks of insane over stimulation and way too much fun. I'm going to get into the wedding posts soon, but had to start with the absolute coolest bed and breakfast we stayed in while in Buenos Aires, Garden Buenos Aires. It was recently featured in the New York Times. Luckily the owner, Pamela Murphy, is the first cousin of one of my bestest friends in the world, so we were pointed in the right direction. The B&B is located in a bohemian hood close to lots of antique shopping and great restaurants. The rates are very attractive too, our stay was $125 US and that includes free hangouts with their two enormous golden doodles. Absolutely worth a visit if you're planning a trip to BsAs.









3 comments:

thefoodinista said...

looks like heaven

The Style Mansion said...

This is absolutley beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful time!

Pandarazzi said...

Aaah Buenos Aires! One of my favorite places ever! I love it there. I hadn't heard about this hotel. I'll have to look into it next time I go. Looks charming!