Jan 19, 2007

Vases For No Reason


Matt very suspiciously brought home multiple bunches of flowers last night when he came home from work, and then gave me the, "I can't just give you flowers for no reason?" routine. More on that later, but I was looking through the kitchen and realized I am really lacking in the vase department. Everything we have is just the standard run of the mill glass; and I actually had to use some pint glasses to house some of the flowers because we reached full capacity. Here are some vases I've had my eye on to add a little flavor to my collection: Above left is "Sponge Vase" (approx. 3" x 4") designed by Marcel Wanders, $210 at Matter; above right is Majolica small multicolored vase designed by Wander's Dutch colleague Hella Jongerius, $215 at Moss. Below are Vases from Clio called "Seven Day", $195 for the set, which I think is a great deal for a wonderful set of opaline glass vases made in France.

No comments: