Jan 9, 2008

Patrick Koh for smart traveling



I've only been home for a few days and I'm hopping on a plane again on Friday to go to New York for a long weekend. I don't know about you, but in my family checking luggage is the ultimate sin. It has been a point of contention on more than one occasion, but ultimately I agree with the rule, it saves about an hour of travel time and it teaches you how to pack, like, really how to pack. Besides finding the largest legal carry-on luggage possible, there are a few things I've grown to really love when I'm packing. First, the above 3-ounce Silicone Travel Bottles by New York designer Patrick Koh ($20 for 2). They're easy to squeeze, made of eco-friendly silicone, and have a no-leak valve. You're favorite lotion will end up in that snarky TSA agent's pocket no longer! The other item Koh makes for travelers is the below Earbud clip ($10 for 4). I don't have one, but I think I'll have to get one before Matt makes fun of me on one more flight. I dump all my wires/electronics (camera cords, phone charger, power cords, etc.) in a weird sack and then spend about 15 minutes untangling it before takeoff. Thanks Patrick Koh!

No comments: