Apr 13, 2011

>> playing hooky, I mean golf


I'm not saying that Matt and I took off work a little early to hit the links yesterday, and I'm not saying we didn't...

Travis Matthew Tee Time t-shirt (which of course would not be recommended for wearing on the actual course) ($39); Matt swears by this book and so does his grandfather who has had at least one hole-in-one post-shoulder replacement surgery (!): Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf ($17); vintage trophies (prices vary); Coors Light (the most watered-down beer around!); ribbon belt ($40); Matt has an old beat up pair of FootJoys that he wouldn't get rid of for $1000, there's a lot of ugly golf shoes out there, best to go with the classics, like: FootJoy Icon shoes ($140); I love Scotty Cameron putters, unless I miss the putt and then I hate them!

No comments: